Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hectic Thinking.

Blimey!!!

I move to London in less than 2 months, I still don't have anywhere to live and no money to speak of. Why does chasing a dream have to be so difficult and frightening? I suppose we wouldn't appreciate our achievement's if they all came easy.

Some do get it easy, though. I know people who get everything they want on a plate and they never have to work for it. They have shitty attitudes toward hard work, loyalty, friendship, commitment...pretty shoddy personalities, but there it all is for them, just like that. How does that work???

The past 3 years for me have been the craziest of my life. I started acting, I fell in love (unrequited - shit!), I made some extraordinary friends and met some extraordinary arseholes. I'm reaching the point now where I'm learning to stop caring about the people who don't care about me, I've given so much of myself to others who just take and take. All they know how to do is take and I'm pretty fucking sick of it.

So, no more Mrs. Nice Guy, I've had it. I'm taking everything I've learnt and everything I'm still learning with me and I'm going to be the biggest success I possibly can. And when each of you who took my friendship for granted and used me come crawling back, I'll happily turn and walk away.

BOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment